Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/04 22:04:42 UTC

[SUCCESS] Add Daniel Jue as Tapestry Committer

Welcome to the team, Daniel.  Please read the following:

http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter

and get that CLA put together.

Binding votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
Jesse Kuhnert: +1
Andreas Andreou: +1
Marcus Schulte: +1

Non-Binding votes:

Robert Zeigler: +1
Kevin Menard: +1
Igor Droblazko: +1
Ben Dotte: +1
Davor Hrg: +1
Filip S. Adamsen: +1

On Jan 29, 2008 10:14 AM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I try to pay attention to whose active in the community: on the wiki,
> in the mailing lists, on JIRA.  Daniel Jue's name is one that comes up
> frequently. I've chatted with him on the sideband, and he's interested
> in helping Tapestry with the creation of new components, new "Ajax
> Goodies", and improving the look and feel of Tapestry.  And I'm sure
> once he gets more under the covers, he'll find other areas to address.
>
> Vote to run for three days. Lazy consensus (at least three +1's, no
> -1's).  Binding votes from Tapestry PMC members.
>
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>

> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship

Howard M. Lewis Ship