Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by /U <um...@comcast.net> on 2009/08/25 23:13:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Debugging SSL termination on Apache 2.2

Env:
   HTTPD 2.2.x
   RHEL5

I am terminating SSL on httpd server using self-signed certificates with the
following configuration.
The problem is that I get no response when I type
https://myserver.xxx.com/app.
I have tured on debugs to level 9 and yet neither ssl_access.log nor
ssl_request.log has
any info.

I connected using openssl's s_client - SSL handshakes goes fine - when I
enter the command
GET /app/main.jsp, I get a cryptic "connection closed".

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to debug this problem.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25142124/ssl.conf ssl.conf

Thanks,
/U

Re: [users@httpd] Debugging SSL termination on Apache 2.2

Posted by Krist van Besien <kr...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 11:13 PM, /U<um...@comcast.net> wrote:

> The problem is that I get no response when I type
> https://myserver.xxx.com/app.
> I have tured on debugs to level 9 and yet neither ssl_access.log nor
> ssl_request.log has
> any info.

Are you positive that your requests acutally reach your target?

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
krist@vanbesien.org