Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/28 16:59:54 UTC

Roller UI with Bootstrap

I started working on this for fun and made a lot of progress over my winter
break time: https://github.com/snoopdave/rollarcus/tree/bootstrap-ui. I'm
rewriting all JSP pages to use Bootstrap and using the Struts-Bootstrap
plugin where it makes sense.

I've finished the main menu page, entry editor, entries list and categories
pages so far. I hope to complete the rest of the pages over the next couple
of months. If anybody wants to help with this, I can merge the code into
the Roller SVN repo in it's own branch (though I do prefer Git).

Dave

Re: Roller UI with Bootstrap

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
Looks great Dave!

Re: Roller UI with Bootstrap

Posted by Kohei Nozaki <ky...@bridge9.sakura.ne.jp>.
I checked the screenshots and looks pretty cool! It would be great if
the next release of Roller can include this.

Hopefully I'll check your repository out and shoot some PR in my winter
break.

Kohei