Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by abhinav chowdary <ab...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/17 19:36:06 UTC

Read Entire row from cassandra

We have one use case where we need to pull the entire wide row from
Cassandra (using 2.0, DSE4.0 ). Is there a preferred way to do this? ,
currently we are using prepared statement with java driver..

Re: Read Entire row from cassandra

Posted by Tupshin Harper <tu...@tupshin.com>.
That is a good approach.  I have no better alternative to suggest.

-Tupshin

Posted by Chris Lohfink <cl...@blackbirdit.com>.
The java client will automatically page the row for you. If your columns are large may want to tweak the .setFetchSize(##) on your Statement.

---
Chris Lohfink