Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Mehmet Baris KARAKAYA <mb...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/23 16:04:09 UTC

window mode and states

Hi all developers,

I have achieved the pageregistry.xml information from database by
developing new pageregistry implementation. I will share my developed
code with documentation when requested!Thank you Mr. Dewolf but
currently I'm trying to develop new custom state "MOVE". In the state
of Move, portlets can be moved in page. For example, when user clicks
move state then user can move the portlet in 4x4 matrix (think the
page 4x4 matrix) for example, say, from 1x1 place to 1x2 place in
page.

But when I examine the code, I couldn't find the code part where the
state actions are handled. could anyone help me about when user clicks
maximize, minimize or nor states, from  where the related code part is
executed.

warm regards...

--baris