Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Todd Nine <to...@spidertracks.com> on 2011/03/29 10:41:35 UTC

Help with maven enhancment and circular references on test compilation for plugin

Hi all,
  I'm using the new meta query model in my testing of my plugin.  We're
also using maven.  Unfortunately I can't seem to invoke the metadata
generation plugin during the generate-test-sources phase, since it tries
to enhance class files that do not yet exist.  My project is here.

https://github.com/riptano/hector-jpa

Any ideas how I can get around this?  My plugin is nearly ready for
alpha release, and this is a blocker that needs resolved before we can
release the plugin.  I really need 2 invocations, the first to generate
the meta from source in generate-test-sources, and the enhancement
during process-test-classes.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I
found this thread, but it doesn't really outline a solution.

http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/Generation-of-Canonical-MetaModel-Classes-with-Maven-td5424291.html

Thanks,
Todd