Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by P�l Gr�n�s Drange <pa...@drange.net> on 2008/06/09 16:17:46 UTC

Found duplicate query "getPlatformForJob" in "Platform". Ignoring.

I've got a problem with OpenJPA. It doesn't seem to find the correct data in the database, and a lot of weird bugs have appeared.

But I found this one warning that I don't understand:

> 10662  system-test  WARN   [AWT-EventQueue-0] openjpa.MetaData - Found duplicate query "getPlatformForJob" in "class no.tecwel.system.platforms.dt.Platform".  Ignoring.

I only have one query, namely this:

@NamedNativeQuery(name = "getPlatformForJob", query = "SELECT * from Platform WHERE EXISTS(SELECT * from jobs where Platform.id = Platform.id and jobs.jobID = ?)", resultClass = Platform.class)

Any idea on why I get this warning?

Thanks in advance ... Pål GD