Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "abserali1 ." <ab...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/26 02:04:49 UTC

Working with windows authentication based web application in jmeter

Hi Team,

Could you please help us on how to prepare Jmeter script for web
application which is logged in using Windows authentication automatically...

We recorded application and tried to run script . But getting an error...

Please  give us direction for this issue.

Re: Working with windows authentication based web application in jmeter

Posted by "glinius@live.com" <gl...@live.com>.
You need to add a  HTTP Authorization Manager
<http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Authorization_Manager>
to your test plan and configure it accordingly to external authentication
implementation details.

You can guess the required authentication mechanism from  WWW-Authenticate
header
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/WWW-Authenticate>
, however it will be better to contact your network administrator and/or
application developers to figure out the correct settings.

See  Windows Authentication with Apache JMeter
<https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/windows-authentication-apache-jmeter>
guide for comprehensive configuration instructions for NTLM and Kerberos
authentication types

--
Sent from: http://www.jmeter-archive.org/JMeter-User-f512775.html

Re: Working with windows authentication based web application in jmeter

Posted by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com>.
I have written blogged about it. Please checkout below link for more
details.

http://testersinaction.blogspot.in/2015/03/jmeter-with-ntlm-authentication.html?m=1

Please let me know in case it doesn’t work.

Posted by Pravesh Prajapati <pr...@gmail.com>.