Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Gerry Palmer <gp...@starcolony.com> on 2004/09/14 19:24:10 UTC

Derby NS, IBM DB2 Universal Driver with Eclipse

Has anyone been able to get the IBM DB2/Cloudscape Eclipse plugin to work
with Derby Network Server and the com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver?

Everytime I try to point the plugin to the driver I get "No suitable
driver"...

RE: Derby NS, IBM DB2 Universal Driver with Eclipse

Posted by Gerry Palmer <gp...@starcolony.com>.
Yes, correct, my URL starts jdbc:cloudscape:net:

Is there any short-term workaround?

Posted by Rajesh Kartha <ka...@Source-Zone.Org>.