Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Vương Hồ <ho...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/04 22:20:56 UTC

Request to join SkyWalking slack

Hi SkyWalking devs,

My name is Vuong Ho, and I am interested in contributing to Apache
SkyWalking for GSoC 2022, specifically building the webapp for BanyanDB. I
would like to get community assistance during my proposal planning, so I
would like to join the Slack channel for this project. If accepted, please
send an invite to hochivuong2002@gmail.com.

Thank you,
Vuong

Re: Request to join SkyWalking slack