Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Seba Jean-Baptiste <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/29 05:17:48 UTC

I have an axis client that must use the classpath as the location of the
modules (addressing, rampart, etc.). I am having a heck of getting axis to
load the module from the classpath.
I can get the classpath as URL, then initiate the
contextConfiguration.create..FromURI(..,..), but that fails when it tries to
load the modules, complaining about the module.xml file that is inside
rampart.mar.

Anyone has seen this before?

Re: Loading modules from classpath in axis client

Posted by Seba Jean-Baptiste <se...@gmail.com>.
This is the stack trace:
SEVERE: The rampart-1.6.0.mar module, which is not valid, caused The
module.xml file cannot be found for the module:
/..../target/classes/repository/modules/rampart-1.6.0.mar
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The module.xml file cannot
be found for the module:
/.../target/classes/repository/modules/rampart-1.6.0.mar
at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.readModuleArchive(ArchiveReader.java:527)
 at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer.deploy(ModuleDeployer.java:77)
at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(DeploymentFileData.java:136)
 at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:813)
at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.init(RepositoryListener.java:264)
 at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.init2(RepositoryListener.java:69)
at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.<init>(RepositoryListener.java:64)
 at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadRepository(DeploymentEngine.java:158)
at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(FileSystemConfigurator.java:133)
 at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:64)
at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:210)
 at
ad.communication.util.StubAPICreator.initPartnerAPIStub(StubAPICreator.java:48)
at
ad.communication.util.StubAPICreator.getPartnerAPIStub(StubAPICreator.java:24)
 at
ad.communication.exacttarget.impl.ExactTargetServiceImpl.executeCreateRequest(ExactTargetServiceImpl.java:57)
at
ad.communication.exacttarget.impl.SubscriberServiceImpl.createSubscriber(SubscriberServiceImpl.java:31)
 at
ad.communication.api.exacttarget.SubscriberServiceTest.createSubscriber(SubscriberServiceTest.java:22)
 at
at
at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:15)
at
org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:41)
 at
org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:20)
at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunBeforeTestMethodCallbacks.evaluate(RunBeforeTestMethodCallbacks.java:74)
 at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunAfterTestMethodCallbacks.evaluate(RunAfterTestMethodCallbacks.java:82)
at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.SpringRepeat.evaluate(SpringRepeat.java:72)
 at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:240)
at
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
 at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:193)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:52)
 at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:191)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:42)
 at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:184)
at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunBeforeTestClassCallbacks.evaluate(RunBeforeTestClassCallbacks.java:61)
 at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunAfterTestClassCallbacks.evaluate(RunAfterTestClassCallbacks.java:70)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:236)
 at
org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.run(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:180)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:50)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.