Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ShirishActiveMQUser <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/05 09:09:18 UTC

ActiveMQ AsyncSend Issue

Hi,

I am trying to figure out the exact use of "DispatchAsyncSend".I am trying
to have a sample code for the same.How exactly we can have demo of
"DispatchAsyncSend"? And what is implication of "Consumer.DispatchAsync".

Re: ActiveMQ AsyncSend Issue

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
Check out this article on the threading model to further understand async
send:
http://fusesource.com/wiki/display/ProdInfo/Understanding+the+Threads+Allocated+in+ActiveMQ

2009/6/5 ShirishActiveMQUser <sh...@yahoo.com>

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to figure out the exact use of "DispatchAsyncSend".I am trying
> to have a sample code for the same.How exactly we can have demo of
> "DispatchAsyncSend"? And what is implication of "Consumer.DispatchAsync".

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com