Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2018/09/09 01:47:19 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Replace with Gitter with Slack?

+1: 12 votes

   - Sid Anand
   - Steve Carpenter
   - Beau Barker
   - Marc Bollinger
   - Pedro Machado
   - Scott Halgrim
   - Eamon Keane
   - Adam Boscarino
   - Daniel Cohen
   - Chandu Kavar
   - William Horton
   - Ben Gregory

0: 2 votes

   - Bolke de Bruin
   - Kaxil Naik

-0.5: 1 vote

   - Arthur Wiedmer

-1: 4 votes

   - Shah Altaf
   - James Meickle
   - Ravi Kotecha
   - airflowuser (??)

The vote concludes with 12 votes for and 4.5 votes against. The community
has opted to move to Slack from Gitter.

-s

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Replace with Gitter with Slack?

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.
I know I'm nitpicking but afaik you need 3 +1s to make the change.

However why dont you open a slack Channel and see who joins and let people
know on gitter as well that it exists?

B.

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.
BTW.. big thanks to @Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com> for deploying a
heroku app that makes automatic Slack invitations a snap :
https://apache-airflow-slack.herokuapp.com/

I'll be update the Readme.md shortly via
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3878

I'll see if I can badge-ify this link!

-s

Posted by Ben Gregory <be...@astronomer.io>.
Here you go Andrew --

Posted by Andrew Harmon <an...@gmail.com>.

--
Andrew Harmon
(202) 615-6433

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Replace with Gitter with Slack?

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the context.

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.