Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mark Wishneusky <ma...@djmarkwish.com> on 2005/10/25 15:08:31 UTC

[users@httpd] Redirections

Hi all,

I'm having problems with my ISP.  I've setup and run Apache quite a few
times for jobs but now I'm in a debate with my home web site ISP.  I'm
trying to narrow down where my problem is: whether it's in my scripts or
HTML (which I swear isn't but my ISP says is), DNS, or Apache config.

When I go to my website http://www.djmarkwish.com and click a link (i.e.
http://www.djmarkwish.com/webtest ) it will redirect the page to
http://djmarkwish.com.wishneusky.net/webtest

They use cpanel.  www.wishneusky.net is the "main" domain being hosted.
The others ( www.djmarkwish.com and www.wishcraftonline.com ) are all
subdirectories in that account ( chrooted to /www/djmarkwish.com etc.).
I've tried everything.  There are no .htaccess files.  I had to give up
the DNS entries and have them be hosted by my ISP.  They used to be with
register.com.

I'm stumped.  I wish I could see the httpd.conf file to check it because
they DID recently change over servers and I think something got messed
up in there.  I'm really hoping to post the website soon but I wanted to
resolve this problem before I did.

Thank you!
Mark

--