Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Alina Kazi <al...@apache.org> on 2021/04/24 16:26:19 UTC

Apache Royale official Website Development in Royale

Hi Andrew,

I tried to create a repo for official website source code but i guess i
don't have access to create a repo on apache project. Can you create github
repository for getting started for apache official website?

Best Regards,
Alina Kazi

Re: Apache Royale official Website Development in Royale

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
I have created a repo for the proof of concept of the Royale official site:
https://github.com/apache/royale-official-site

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.