Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Edward Scanzano <es...@yahoo.com> on 2009/03/04 18:16:21 UTC

valid values for enabled-ciphersuites

Hi,

Does anyone have a list of valid values for the enabled-ciphersuites attribute of the ssl element of the server configuration? Are these values separated by a ","?

Thanks

Re: valid values for enabled-ciphersuites

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Edward Scanzano <es...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am using the format as described in http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/ftpserver-1.0.xsd.

In that case, and if you want to use Spring, we take care of all the
setup from the configuration file for you, not sure why you would have
to do it yourself?

/niklas

Re: valid values for enabled-ciphersuites

Posted by Edward Scanzano <es...@yahoo.com>.
I am using the format as described in http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/ftpserver-1.0.xsd.

Thanks

> I am in an embedded mode and when I read the configuration file I take the values and programmatically configure the server. I do not know which parameters I may encounter so I handle them all.

So, you have some custom configuration file format? If so, yeah,
that's certainly a valid case.

/niklas

Re: valid values for enabled-ciphersuites

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Edward Scanzano <es...@yahoo.com>.
I am in an embedded mode and when I read the configuration file I take the values and programmatically configure the server. I do not know which parameters I may encounter so I handle them all.

Thanks

> Does anyone have a list of valid values for the enabled-ciphersuites attribute of the ssl element of the server configuration?

It's dependent on the cipher suites available in your JVM, so you have
to look up the documentation for the JVM. Can I ask why you want to
set this list, it's a very unusual thing to do?

> Are these values separated by a ","?

No, by a space.

/niklas

Re: valid values for enabled-ciphersuites

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.