Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by xin zhang <xi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/15 17:32:28 UTC

Shindig on IE

Hi,

I installed shindig on my mac. It is fine when I tried example http://your.host/shindig/php/gadgets/ifr?url=http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/todo/todo.xml on firefox and safari. However, when I open it on IE, I got 'gadgets is undefined' error. Where is this error from?

Thanks

RE: Shindig on IE

Posted by Václav Tolar <Va...@cleverlance.com>.
Hi Chris,

Do you have idea what in the SVN update caused fixing of this problem? I have same problem  and my implementation of Gadget Server is based on some old version and I can't make global update of it because I made many changes to it already.

Many thanks,
Vasek

I had the same error a few days ago, a SVN update (and cleaning out
your cache ofc, rm -rf /tmp/shindig) fixed it for me though

Re: Shindig on IE

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl>.