Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "Mesika, Asaf" <as...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/29 13:19:40 UTC

Adding Custom Coprocessor metrics to HBase JMX Metrics

Hi,

I wrote a RegionObserver.
I'm collecting very important metrics in that observer and I would like to expose them in the JMX Server HBase is using.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

Asaf

Re: Adding Custom Coprocessor metrics to HBase JMX Metrics

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
See if the following answers some of your questions:

http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2012/10/what-is-hadoop-metrics2/

metrics2 is supported in 0.95 and beyond.