Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by devu <dy...@hatsize.com> on 2007/01/16 19:27:49 UTC

question about blob

i use mysql database in activemq, I can only send message less than 64k. I
check found activemq using blob to save messages. Is there anyway to config
to use longblob something to save messages?

Re: question about blob

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Its the trunk where I made those changes...
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/

or try downloading the 4.2-snapshot build (from Jan 17 or later)
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/4.2-incubator-SNAPSHOT/

On 1/22/07, devu <dy...@hatsize.com> wrote:

> Thanks James.
>
> I tried to use :
> svn co
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/branches/activemq-4.1 to
> get the source, but there is no MySqlJDBCAdapter.java
>
> then I tried to use :
>
>  svn co
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/branches/activemq-4.1.1
>
> it tells me:
> svn: URL
> 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/branches/activemq-4.1.1'
> doesn't exist
>
> so can you give me the correct checkout parameters, thanks.
>

> James.Strachan wrote:
> >
> > On 1/16/07, devu <dy...@hatsize.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> i use mysql database in activemq, I can only send message less than 64k.
> >> check found activemq using blob to save messages. Is there anyway to
> >> config
> >> to use longblob something to save messages?
> >
> > The easiest way is gonna be to patch the MySql adapter to do the right
> > thing. I've patched the code in svn - do you fancy building from
> > source and seeing if that fixes your issue?
> >
> > I've raised a JIRA to track this issue's release
> > https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1130
> > --
> >
> > James
> > -------