Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2016/01/06 21:44:11 UTC

Maven Wagon provider docs

When I go to any of the Wagon provider pages [1], their project
documentation is absent. Things like generated API reports, source reports,
etc. are nowhere online. Is this intended, and how come?

[1] https://maven.apache.org/wagon/wagon-providers/wagon-http/

Cheers,
Paul

Re: Maven Wagon provider docs

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Never mind. I found them. However, I would like to criticize the UI choices
in this skin. I find it very counterintuitive that a menu tucked into a
global header would change links based on your location. Global headers (or
what looks like one here) should have permanent navigation items regardless
of location. If you really want different links per page, they should be
brought down under the breadcrumb of the page. That's my 2 cents. Thanks
for listening.

Cheers,
Paul