Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by pmuir <pm...@splendid.co.uk> on 2006/05/03 11:01:02 UTC

Re: Tomahawk 1.1.2

I don't think 1.1.2 has been released yet.  I've used the svn source to build
a copy or you can download the latest (binary) snapshot (1.1.3) here:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

HTH
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Tomahawk 1.1.2

Posted by Adrien FOURES <af...@sigems.fr>.
It's a very good news, thanks a lot for the myfaces team's job

Re: Tomahawk 1.1.2

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.