Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw> on 2012/05/19 03:03:18 UTC

6/2(Sat.) OpenOffice 3.4 Release Party in Taiwan

Dear all,

    The local Taiwan comminuty is holding an OpenOffice 3.4 Release
Party on 6/2(Sat.) 14:30 (GMT+8) in GozCafe, Taipei, Taiwan, celebrating
the release of Apache OpenOffice 3.4:

http://registrano.com/events/aoo34

    If you happen to be in Taiwan at that time, be sure to visit us.  We
will be more than happy to see you. ^_*'

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Re: 6/2(Sat.) OpenOffice 3.4 Release Party in Taiwan

Posted by drew <dr...@baseanswers.com>.
On Sat, 2012-05-19 at 08:58 -0300, Albino Biasutti Neto wrote:
> Hi.
>
> 2012/5/18 imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> >    The local Taiwan comminuty is holding an OpenOffice 3.4 Release
> > Party on 6/2(Sat.) 14:30 (GMT+8) in GozCafe, Taipei, Taiwan, celebrating
> > the release of Apache OpenOffice 3.4:
> >
> > http://registrano.com/events/aoo34
> >
> >    If you happen to be in Taiwan at that time, be sure to visit us.  We
> > will be more than happy to see you. ^_*'
> >

> Too bad I live across the world. :-P

> Albino

I was thinking the same thing - Best of luck with meet-up and party,
looking forward to some pictures...or maybe in some moving pictures :)

Best wishes,

//drew

Re: 6/2(Sat.) OpenOffice 3.4 Release Party in Taiwan

Posted by Albino Biasutti Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.