Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Marc Rodrigues <ma...@numericable.fr> on 2005/03/07 19:15:24 UTC

[Fwd: French translation of tutorial]

Hi !!

i sent the e-mail bellow to this adress before
"ibatis-dev@incubator.apache.org"(02/19/2005),  but i never had an answer .
So maybe here :-)

Thanks

 >Hy!!,

 >I translated the Data Mapper tutorial into French :-P .
 >Can you tell if you are interested to have this translation and if so,
kindly give me the correct email address for sending.

 >BTW, if you are interested , I have the document in ".pdf" made by
Win2Pdf , or ".rtf.doc" version , and M.S ".works" versions.

marc_rodrigues@numericable.fr

Re: [Fwd: French translation of tutorial]

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
Here's Clinton's reply,  Marc, in case it went awry somehow:

-----

Awesome Marc!  If you forward the RTF version, we'll importe it into
OpenOffice and commit it to the subversion repository.

Cheers,
Clinton

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:04:52 +0100, Marc Rodrigues