Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/20 16:17:37 UTC

request for inclusion in 0.18

Hi Justin,

I would like to request the following JIRAs / commits be considered for
inclusion in 0.18.

The changes were either done by Alex and reviewed by me, or done by both us.

Part of the change can be considered a defect resolution relating to
concurrent creation and deletion of queues/exchanges via the management
interfaces (for both JMX and the HTTP one). The remaining includes a tiny
bit of wiring up the ability to delete queues/exchanges/bindings via the
HTTP interface on the broker side (ultimately using the same code already
used via the JMX interface) and then the majority of the change is updating
the .js files for the new webui to allow selecting things to delete. As
most of the change is isolated to the new http management, it is mostly
contained within the new optional plugin and as such presents a low level
of risk to the broker itself.

Robbie

Re: request for inclusion in 0.18

Posted by Justin <jr...@redhat.com>.
Thanks for the nice summary.  Approved for 0.18.