Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Huy Tri <tr...@kimdo.com.vn> on 2001/10/01 07:01:40 UTC

WebDavResource

I have a problems using this putMethod() methods, everytime I tried to use
them, I received an exception with the webdavressource and there is no
samples codes so if anybody knows well the apache.commons.httpclient...

    org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource folder = new org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource(http://localhost:8080/ifs/);

     folder.setUserInfo('tri','tri');
     File file = new File(filename);

     if (!folder.putMethod(folder.getPath(),file)) {
     }

   i get message :

og3: Unable to process request
log3: org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpException: Unable to process request

void org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethod)log3:

boolean org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource.putMethod(java.lang.String, java.io.File)log3:

Thanks.

Re: WebDavResource

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Hi

The path argument of putmethod should include the filename.

     if (!folder.putMethod(folder.getPath() + "/" + filename,file)) {

Take a look at the slide client for a large example
jakarta-slide\src\webdav\client\src\org\apache\webdav\cmd\Slide.java

Dirk