Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "michal.maczka" <mi...@cqs.ch> on 2003/05/12 16:15:43 UTC

[OT]RE: There is an issue in war plugin, anyone can fix it ?

Can somebody configure JIRA so it agains sends notifications to dev list
every
time an issue is rised/closed/etc?

thanks

Michal

RE: [OT]RE: There is an issue in war plugin, anyone can fix it ?

Posted by Michal Maczka <mm...@interia.pl>.

Yes I have JIRA accout  ('michal maczka')..but I guess I am not in
maven-developer JIRA group...
Would it be possible to include me in it?

This will help me and just me to get JIRA notifications... are there any
particular reasons
why not to forwrad them also to dev list so they become visible for the
other people as it used to be before?

regards

Michal

Re: [OT]RE: There is an issue in war plugin, anyone can fix it ?

Posted by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com>.
Michal,

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

+1