Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de> on 2017/12/01 08:35:56 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0.0

Hi Maxim,

Empty Messages and Save Chatlog is fine. Odf works on demoserver. My
test system give me an error. I think this come from import an old
setting for jod path via restore. Need to be checked. I will do it later.

SendButton is saving now as much space as possible. But I think I still
would like to have the option to send messages with "Return" and New
line with "Ctrl Return". It is more comfortable if there is no need to
change from keyboard to mouse.

And here is my mockup.

I could already manage a few things via css, and I think this is totally
fine to handle things like that, no need for a general change. I just
marked the three things that are left (my point of view):

1 and 2. there is no need to put the date in each message: time is
enough and date should be there in case the date of the further message
is different to the current date

3. Chat message should take hole width of the chat panel

Greetings Peter

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
also possible... ;-)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSSION] HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0.0

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSSION] HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0.0

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for ideas :)))

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSSION] HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0.0

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Seems to be done

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSSION] HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0.0

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Will try to implement this :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSSION] HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0.0

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :)))

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSSION] HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0.0

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
sure.. the icons.... ;-)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Make sense ...