Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Karin Stadler <ka...@gmx.de> on 2002/07/28 12:19:58 UTC

Again: WSDL2JAVA Problem

Hello,

I get an error when I try to transform the example file "AddressBook.wsdl"
with
WSDL2Java. Does anyone know what "Q_ELEM_DEFINITIONS" means?
By the way: I use Axis with Tomcat 4.0.

Thanks in advance,
Karin

C:\Axis>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java  AddressBook.wsdl
 java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: Q_ELEM_DEFINITIONS
 at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown
Source)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
 at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:361)
 at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:350)
 at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:244)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

http://www.gmx.net