Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2021/09/16 09:43:30 UTC

[HEADS UP] Release of RSA 1.17 soon

The current release of RSA 1.16 does not pass some OSGI TCK checks.
This blocks the release of the new OSGi specs.

Tim has fixed the issues and we should release a new version to unblock the
spec team.

This is the current state of the release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ARIES%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20rsa-1.17.0

There are two unresolved issues but I also see commits for the issues. So I
hope they might already be done.
Amichai, can you check these issues?

Please let me know if anything else should go into the release or if there
are other issues that block the release.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: [HEADS UP] Release of RSA 1.17 soon

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I did not get a response from Amichai. I will resolve the two issues as
there are improvements for them in the release.

I plan to do the release today.

Christian

Am Do., 16. Sept. 2021 um 11:43 Uhr schrieb Christian Schneider <
chris@die-schneider.net>:

> The current release of RSA 1.16 does not pass some OSGI TCK checks.
> This blocks the release of the new OSGi specs.
>
> Tim has fixed the issues and we should release a new version to unblock
> the spec team.
>
> This is the current state of the release:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ARIES%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20rsa-1.17.0
>
> There are two unresolved issues but I also see commits for the issues. So
> I hope they might already be done.
> Amichai, can you check these issues?
>
> Please let me know if anything else should go into the release or if there
> are other issues that block the release.
>
> Christian

> Christian Schneider
> http://www.liquid-reality.de
>
> Computer Scientist