Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Martin Stemplinger <ms...@gmx.de> on 2006/02/23 20:53:02 UTC

Error signing client request

Hi all,

I tried to build a client to connect to a .net webservice. Following
the sample in the interop directory leads to an exception "Can't
instantiate Merlin". Is there anything special I need to be aware of?

TIA
Martin

Re: Error signing client request

Posted by An...@mro.com.
probably your keystore [the client keystore] is not in classpath - I have
seen this error getting resolved when I put the keystore in my classpath.
thanks
Anamitra

             Martin
             Stemplinger
             <mstemplinger@gmx                                          To
             .de>                      wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             02/23/2006 02:53
             PM                                                    Subject