Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vikas Phonsa <VP...@suz.com> on 2006/05/04 20:14:09 UTC

RE: How long does it take the message to appear on the list.

Hi Everybody,

How long does it take the message to appear on the list?

I posted a message about 2 hrs ago but haven't seen it yet on the list.

Thanks

Vikas

[OT] Re: How long does it take the message to appear on the list.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.
Vikas Phonsa wrote:
> How long does it take the message to appear on the list?

Depends.

Dave

Re: How long does it take the message to appear on the list.

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 5/4/06, Vikas Phonsa <VP...@suz.com> wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> How long does it take the message to appear on the list?
>
> I posted a message about 2 hrs ago but haven't seen it yet on the list.

One possible explanation for this behavior would be if you posted the
message from an email address that was not subscribed to the mailing list.
Such posts are sent to a human moderator, who must accept the posting before
it appears on the list.

Thanks

> Vikas

Craig