Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Emperor <Da...@gmx.net> on 2002/02/27 22:06:18 UTC

problem with connection events...

Hi... Have a little problem with my connection manager, especially with
connection events. I have 3 of them: open, data and close. The only
problem ist that if you get a acceptor accept event (which passes a new
connection) and registers an event handler for the newly accepted
connection, you perhaps won't get the open (or any early data event)
because of multithreading (no handler is registered when the event is
raised, so the event won't be dispatched), a solution would be to queue
events if no event handler is registered... But I don't know if it's
really clean... Some ideas?