Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by varma mahesh <va...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/05 19:51:53 UTC

Re: Solr slave core corrupted and not replicating.

++solr-user@lucene.apache.org

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You would be far better off taking the question to Sitecore support.
The Solr community has no way of knowing the specifics of that
offering.

Best,
Erick

Posted by Will Martin <wm...@urgent.ly>.
Varma:

What version of Solr is running? You said master slave so you are not
running a solrcloud? Some mistakenly hold onto the nomenclature as
describing the leadership state.

When you look at the log do you have a window on the replication logging?

Search Queries are routed to the master for a given shard. Unless you are
using the distrib parameter?

why does it happen that a core goes corrupt? Any crashes or non
solr/bin/stop (service stop) downing?
Do you have an autocommit? Recent experience with backup issues suggest
that an open commit with partial persistence might cause this if a bounce
happens while that state exists?. (which is why we use solr/bin/stop or
service stop)

will martin

Posted by varma mahesh <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi team,

Please help us in the issue mentioned above.
If this is not the right place to look please direct us to the correct
team.

Thanks & Regards,
Y Mahesh Varma