Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by vjintegrates <vi...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/01 12:46:07 UTC

Tool or schema to validate report xsl files

Is there tool or schema to validate report xsl files for a specific version
of FOP at development time. ?

RE: Tool or schema to validate report xsl files

Posted by Eric Douglas <ed...@blockhouse.com>.
Official xslfo keywords are on the official website: http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/
FOP supported xslfo keywords are on the FOP page: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html
You can read about xsd stuff on the official site also: http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/
Xsd is optional.  I don't use it..

Posted by Giuseppe Briotti <g....@gmail.com>.
Some of them are provided by the tool author (Oxygen, FOP, Renderx
provide a XML Schema or DTD for FO files).

Take a look at fo page at FOP: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/fo.html

section Validating XSL-FO

Posted by vjintegrates <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Giuseppe Briotti <g....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Theresa Jayne Forster <th...@inbrand.co.uk>.
I use the open source Kernow program to test my files, it is really good for
both Schema and actually testing the transform as well.

Kindest regards

Theresa Forster
Senior Software Developer