Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave <fu...@flashmail.com> on 2000/11/08 11:37:57 UTC

Does mod_jserv still needed in tomcat 3.2b6?

I followed all the way through to have mod_jk install as a module in
my apache 1.3.14.  It seems to me that mod_jk is a replacement for
mod_jserv, correct me if I am wrong.  When it come to configuring my
apache to support virtualhost and tomcat, I found the examples is
still referring to ApJServ* directives, so I wonder if there is
necessary for me to load the mod_jserv module to my apache?

Thanks
Dave