Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by David Graves <ro...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/10 20:47:51 UTC

Re: Missing POST data

I wanted to let everyone know that this was not a mod-perl issue after all.

Elsewhere on the page was a javascript include that constructed a
large form select for navigation purposes. It turns out that the
various Mozilla browsers I tested all have problems with my POST form
while these other forms are being 'rendered' from javascript. It's
simply a matter of timing - waiting for the javascript include to
finish executing before trying to submit another form on the page.

Why didn't I see this problem when I disabled mod-perl? The answer is
without mod-perl everything is SOO SLOW that I can't "outrun" my
browser in testing.

-dg