Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/10 16:58:51 UTC

cxfPojoWS tests in testsuite

David (Jencks),

The cxfPojoWS/server test in the testsuite has only 1 test and that
too is commented out. This is currently under testsuite/itests.

The other tests that Jarek contributed have now been renamed as more
generic jaxws-tests and moved to the webservices-testsuite.

What should happen to the cxfPojoWS/server tests ?

a) delete them
b) rename them and move them under webservices-testsuite.

Thanx
Prasad

Re: cxfPojoWS tests in testsuite

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I dunno... but in the future lets avoid CamelCase for these dir
names...  I keep thinking cxfPojoWS is just some random chars.

--jason