Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jeroen Koomen <je...@chess.nl> on 2008/08/20 18:27:22 UTC

[T4.1.5] hanging app

Hi,

I am using tapestry 4.1.5 and sometimes my app does not react any more and
the browser will just keep loading the page.

The logging will only show

DEBUG [RequestGlobals] Constructing core service implementation for service
tapestry.globals.RequestGlobals

And nothing else happens. I have the feeling this happens when using the
Ajax support in tapestry, which I do.

I am very curious if anyone has similar experiences, because I cannot find
anything on the subject anywhere.

I know the problem is a bit vague, but hopefully it could be recognized by
someone. If you need more information about anything, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeroen