Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by triggershot <da...@gmx.de> on 2009/10/02 11:54:37 UTC

How to realize this flow with Webservices

Hey,

i have to create the following synchronous flow:

CXF Webservice A (is a BC) <---> Processing A (is a SE)

WebService A defines some Methods (M1, M2, M3) which is setting some
Message-Properties into the In-Message of the MessageExchange!
Someone makes a SOAP Call to WS A which has the targetService ProcessingA.
Processing A reads the In-Message-Properties and does something. The result
will be sent back to Webservice A.

At the moment i have a spring.xml in my deploy folder which defines a jaxws
service:
<jaxws:endpoint ...>
   <jaxws:implementor>
            <bean class="demo.samples.MyServiceImpl" />
        </jaxws:implementor>
</jaxws:endpoint>

I've created the Classes with wsdl2java and created an Implementation of
MyServiceImpl (implements MyServicePortType). If i open the browser i can
see the WSDL - so this is working.

My Problems: How do i realize this? How do i set the target service? Do i
have to access the MessageExchange in the Method-Implementations? If yes,
how does this work?

I need help!