Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by sebb AT ASF <se...@apache.org> on 2007/07/11 23:47:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache JMeter 2.3RC3 has been released

We're pleased to announce the release of Apache JMeter 2.3RC3.

Apache JMeter is a Java application designed to load test functional
behavior and measure performance.

See http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/

The release can be downloaded from:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_jmeter.cgi

Only the binary archive is needed to run JMeter - there is no need to
download the source archive.

You may need to download some additional optional libraries - see the
getting started page for details:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html

The full list of changes can be found at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/changes.html

Please read the changes carefully as there are some minor
incompatibilities with the previous release (2.2).

Enjoy!
The JMeter team

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache JMeter 2.3RC3 has been released

Posted by "Oliver Erlewein (DSLWN)" <Ol...@datacom.co.nz>.
Hi sebb, (or anybody!)

That SSL per thread thing you changed in 2.3. Any hints on how much of a
hit on performance on the JMeter machine that is? Are we talking 0-20%
or are we talking more? I need to know if I have to up my machine count
for 2.3!

Cheers Oliver