Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2020/05/12 08:00:46 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-126: FLIP-126: Unify (and separate) Watermark Assigners

Hi all,

I would like to start the vote for FLIP-126 [1], which is discussed and reached a consensus in the discussion thread [2].

The vote will be open until May 15th (72h), unless there is an objection or not enough votes.

Best,
Aljoscha

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-126%3A+Unify+%28and+separate%29+Watermark+Assigners

[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r7988ddfe5ca8d85e666039cf6240e1007a2ca337a52108f684b66d90%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E

[RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-126: FLIP-126: Unify (and separate) Watermark Assigners

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

The voting time for FLIP-126 [1] has passed. I'm closing the vote now.

Including my implicit vote, there were 3 + 1 votes, 3 of which are binding:

- Stephan (binding)
- Dawid (binding)
- Aljoscha (binding)

There were no -1 votes.

Thus, changes have been accepted. I'll update the FLIP doc accordingly.

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-126: FLIP-126: Unify (and separate) Watermark Assigners

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
+1 from me

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
+1 from me