Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/02/09 05:11:53 UTC

[m2] Is there a way to trigger a goal on another pom within a plugin?

Hi,

I have a plugin that needs to checkout some resources then trigger a
'mvn site' on the checked out sources.  Right now I've tried to fork mvn
which works on unix but not on windows.  I'd like to get maven to just
execute the goal on the other pom.xml without having to fork it.  Is
there a way this can be done?

Thanks,
Alex

Re: [m2] Is there a way to trigger a goal on another pom within a plugin?

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.
You should give the Maven embedder a try. It's used to do something
similar in the maven-it-plugin:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/plugins/maven-it-plugin

HTH,

John