Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Jugaadi Da <bi...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/16 01:50:30 UTC

API Gateway

Team,

I was wondering whether you have considered integrating with Kong as API
gateway for Openwhisk. The experimental project(Openwhisk API gateway) for
the same purpose is created along the same architecture as Kong. Kong being
a mature project and with support for excellent middleware functionalities
and clustering capabilities, would be a good candidate for this job. The
3rd party  plugins ecosystem is also highly beneficial. Do let me know your
thoughts on this.

Thanks and Regards

​jugaadi
 :-)

Re: API Gateway

Posted by Jugaadi Da <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info. I will definitely check it.

Regards

jugaadi :-)

Re: API Gateway

Posted by Dascalita Dragos <dd...@gmail.com>.