Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Jason Jeong <cu...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/14 20:49:46 UTC

YARN extra container bug

Hi,

I'm facing an issue where YARN gives be more containers than I actually
requested through EvaluatorRequestor.
I noticed that in
org.apache.reef.runtime.yarn.driver.YarnContainerManager there
is in fact some code for handling this kind of situation. Does anyone else
have similar experiences?
If there already was a discussion on this topic, then could someone kindly
point it out for me?

Thanks,
Jason (Joo Seong)

Re: YARN extra container bug

Posted by Jason Jeong <cu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,

I should've searched JIRA with the keyword "extra"... thank you very much!
The extra container isn't being reported as an AllocatedEvaluator, no
worries.
I'll talk with John (the issue reporter) offline about this issue and later
add an update, if there is any.

Thanks!
Jason

Re: YARN extra container bug