Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2004/12/01 05:30:22 UTC

httpd-test pages need to be updated to point to svn not cvs

http://httpd.apache.org/test/ is outdated (s/cvs/svn/)... thanks.

Re: httpd-test pages need to be updated to point to svn not cvs

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Randy Kobes wrote:
[ ... ]
> > However, I just wanted to verify that, to get the
> > changes on the site itself, one must
> >    $ ssh cvs.apache.org
> >    $ cd /www/httpd.apache.org/test
> >    $ svn up
> > Thanks.
>
> It wasn't updated yet, so I did the above and now it's updated.
>
> But for some reason the headers
> License + search site are shifted to the right (wrong level?)

I noticed that too, but that's how it was originally (if I
remember correctly). I could change that, if desired.

--
best regards,
randy

Re: httpd-test pages need to be updated to point to svn not cvs

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Stas Bekman wrote:
>

>>http://httpd.apache.org/test/ is outdated (s/cvs/svn/)... thanks.
>

> I just changed, via svn, the site/docs/test/index.html and
> site/xdocs/test/index.xml pages to reflect this.

Thanks Randy

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.