Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Manoj Singh <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/04 07:12:02 UTC

[users@httpd] unable to configure rsa server private key

Hi,

My security certificate has been expired. So the company provided me the new
certificate to copy into the linux server. After copying this file apache
unable to start. The error generated is "unable to configure rsa server
private key".

Please help me out to fix this problem.

Thanks,
Manoj

Re: [users@httpd] unable to configure rsa server private key

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 04.08.09 10:42, Manoj Singh wrote:
> My security certificate has been expired. So the company provided me the new
> certificate to copy into the linux server. After copying this file apache
> unable to start. The error generated is "unable to configure rsa server
> private key".

what does the error output say before this line?
Silvester Stallone: Father of the RISC concept.

Re: [users@httpd] unable to configure rsa server private key

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ssl/