Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2014/03/06 19:56:51 UTC

ApacheCon Shiro talks and meetup!

Hi all,

I'll be presenting 4 talks at ApacheCon this year in Denver:
http://apacheconnorthamerica2014.sched.org/speaker/brent31

- "Designing a Beautiful REST+JSON API"
- "Build a Killer Client for your REST+JSON API"
- "Session Clustering with Cassandra and Apache Shiro"
- "Easy Application Security with Apache Shiro"

I hope to see many of you there - it'd be great to catch up and discuss
plans for Shiro 2.0!

Best,

Les

Re: ApacheCon Shiro talks and meetup!

Posted by Ken McWilliams <ke...@gmail.com>.
Will the presentations be recorded? I'm sure a lot of people would like to
see them who can't attend.

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@stormpath.com>.
Anyone at ApacheCon want to meet up tomorrow night after the sessions?
 We can grab dinner, have drinks beer and/or discuss Shiro 2.0, or
just hang out.

If so, DM me on Twitter: @lhazlewood

I have to fly to Montreal Wednesday morning, so I hope I can catch some of you!

Cheers,

Les

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Just booked my trip