Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/01 13:23:22 UTC

JMX support in JR

Hi all,

I've created [1] to add JMX support in JR.

I usually like to attach some code to a given issue (at least a test) so
that we can have something real to talk about.
This does not aim to solve the JMX bindings problem entirely, but it is a
start containing a small and interesting use case (thanks marcel!): top 15
slow queries

It is just an initial draft, some things that lack right now are: the info
is not persisted on restart, it has no notion of security, you can set the
max size to whatever you want.
And I'm sure you can find many more :)

Please feel free to reply with opinions / improvements.

best,
alex