Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by vipul jhawar <vi...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 14:21:52 UTC

Re: 0.7 release

Hi Shi

Have you released the 0.7.2 snapshot ?

Thanks

Re: 0.7 release

Posted by "Shi, Shaofeng" <sh...@ebay.com>.
Yes Luke uploaded the 0.7.2 snapshot, you can get that from Kylin download
page;

Re: 0.7 release

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vipul,
   Please download latest development version (0.7.2-snapshot) package from
kylin.incubator.apache.org/download
   (updated 6/30)

   Also, you could checkout latest code from 0.7 branch and run
"./script/package.sh" to generate such binary package by yourself:)

   Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han