Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/16 08:18:00 UTC

Result, was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2

Hi guys,

I'm therefore closing the vote, which was a success with 6 +1 and 2 +0

+1 :
Stefan,
Kiran,
Yaning,
Kai,
Colm
and me

+0 :
Jiajia,
Felix

I'll publish the packages soon.

Many thanks and congrats for this very first release !

RE: Result, was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Thanks Emmanuel for the great changes! It looks cool. I guess it will be much easier for future releases, given such solid foundations.

Regards,
Kai

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Ok, forget the snapshot, the minor is, in the News page, in the 2nd paragraph as below, see the red text:

Apache Kerbyâ„¢ is a Java Kerberos binding. It provides a rich, intuitive and interoperable implementation, library, KDC and various facilities that integrates PKI, OTP and token (OAuth2) as desired in modern environments such as cloud, Hadoop and mobile.

Regards,
Kai

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Oh, bad. Try again.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Great work, Emmanuel, thanks a lot!

I checked the web site and also the downloading. Nothing serious is found. Just a minor thing, ref. below snapshot.

[cid:image001.png@01D0F563.BF1B28E0]

Regards,

Kai

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.